Large molding plane. Engraved: "Ohio Tool Co., #96" on the end of the plane. It has two wooden screw adjustments on the side.
The Ohio Tool Co. operated in Columbus, Ohio from 1851 until 1914 then moving to Charleston, WV (because of a flood in Ohio) but ceased operations in 1920.
|Year Range from||1900|
|Year Range to||1920|
|Dimensions||W-10 L-9 inches|